Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Do Not Set Self on Fire


Do not set self on fire
Originally uploaded by Jonas B
Eureka! After weeks of driving myself crazy over not being able to post a photo to this blog, finally, success! I read the Blogger FAQs. I watched the tutorials. I bought and consulted books on Blogger and Flickr. Still, no photo. And then, Dear Reader, I asked Sharon Kugler, librarian extraordinaire, who quickly and calmly pointed out the apparently simple path to posting pictures. It wasn't rocket science after all! Rethinking the habits of lifelong learners, I have to admit my biggest obstacle to learning new things, especially involving technology, is making the task more difficult than it needs to be. I feel I need to know everything about a subject before trying it, instead of just jumping in and learning the fine points later. Then information overload becomes a mental block. Well, I am indescribably relieved at finally making it over this wall. Thanks, Sharon!

No comments: