Friday, November 30, 2007

Skipping to Thing # 20: You Tube

So I've made it through Thing #12, but am skipping ahead to Thing #20.

We've all had our fun with image generators. For Thing #10 Batgirl Was a Librarian posted a mashup of Bob Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues,a famous film clip from D.A. Pennebaker's 1965 documentary "Don't Look Back." She even questioned whether the 60's bard is still alive. Well, Dylan is not only still alive, he's once again in the public consciousness with the recent release of Tom Haynes' "I'm Not There." After seeing Haynes' homage to Dylan last weekend, I thought the following an appropriate response to Batgirl's Dylan video mashup:



Doesn't that just say it all? And all in palindromes.


1 comment:

gtsekenis said...

Hey Librarianne!

never got a chance to thank you for posting and plugging my blog - cuz it was so feverish while it was going on and i didnt wanna spend more time blogging than i had to - but i got a kick out of your dylanesque response to my post and wanted to tell you it made me smile ;)

p.s. I'm at Rosedale - Gus Tsekenis - feel free to stalk me on facebook if you ever break down and join the privacy free pod people :P happy new year!